Sunday 19 October 2014

Lust Have It September 2014

This months Lust Have It September came the other day!
I really enjoy Lust Have It beauty subscription service & at $19.95 per month it's a really affordable little treat! 
Check them out here 
If you do subscribe, feel free to use this code for a discount.

Whoop Mail!!! 

The bag of tricks!! I love the little bags that list have it use! Never too many! 

The booty laid out: 

Model co lip lacquer-swatch: 
So you can see from this swatch that it bleeds and it's too runny for the colour- when wearing such a bold shade, you don't want it sliding and smearing everywhere- to be honest I wouldn't trust this gloss not to make me look like a hot mess. 


Model co array of sachets (this is also in Bellabox Oct) 
I hate sachets and I don't love model co but I will give them a fair go and try them out- these might be a handy gym bag addition. 

Urban skincare co repair body balm: 
This is heaven!!!! It smells amazing. Ahh mazing! It's so nourishing and just devine. I would totally buy this body lotion! 

Another duplicate- I received a yellow version in a beauty box before. The texture of the polish is so streaky- it's kind of like kiddy makeup. The stencil does not work- it is a waste of time trying . 

Macadamia wax creme highlighter: 
The colour and texture of this is beautiful- unfortunately the tube is hard plastic making it difficult to get the product out. Also unfortunate is the texture it stays tacky on the skin not setting. But like I saidthe colour is good! 

Uriage cleansing gel: 
Ive never heard of this brand before but I like gel cleansers the texture, lather and after feel of this cleanser. 

I know I have not shown heaps of love for the contents individually but all in all this box was still fun to open and discover. The value is definitely there but it is just one of those boxes that not everything is for everybody. 

Highlight: body lotion
Lowlight: glam nail kit 

What do you think of this subby service? 
Do you like this month's bag of goodies? 



No comments:

Post a Comment