Monday 16 March 2015

Lust have it November December 2014 comparison Review

I found these pics in my phone and realised I never posted this particular months bags!

Sorry!!! 
On the plus side you can see what back to back boxes are like and give you a guide of consistency and what to expect. These are November and December 2014 Lust Have It. 

The card:


The products: 


This box was a real highlight! I have really enjoyed the primer and the DB extender brow product- in fact I have received many compliments on my brows when using it have have highly recommended this brow product to several people! I love it! The bath salts were enjoyed and the masks - (why 2?) were also good. There were no dud products. 

Box 2: 
The card: 


The products: 


Another awesome box! No dud products! Amazing value with full size x2 masks, full size blush, full size illumizer. 

These were two great back to back  subscription boxes! 







No comments:

Post a Comment