Tuesday 15 December 2015

Bellabox November 2015 Ready. Set. Glow!

Now this is a better box! Last months Bellabox, while decent, wasn't that exciting. This months feels better in both usefulness and enticing me to crack everything open straight away. 

The Card: 


The Flatlay: 


Cosmetic: 
NYX eyeshadow: I was really really surprised by the high pigment of this product- strong shimmer and bold colour. Good good good. Especially for the party season ahead. 

Ulta3 Nail polish: although also a budget brand- ulta3 make it affordable to try something a bit different without committing a big spend- these polishes are & $3 - $5 and don't last like a Sally Hansen Gel but are awesome for a little fun colour such as this lemony delight! 

Laqa & co Cheeky Lip stick: really nice shade! I'm liking the peachy tone for moving into Summer! 


Skin/ body: 
Redwin Coconut Balm: I love this balm! Move over paw paw etc! I am loco for coconut though so bias most definitely! I will definitely be purchasing this in the future. I used it on bites, a burn & on a dry patch and was so happy with the balms multipurpose application. GO OUT & TRY THIS PRODUCT!! 

Seba Med face & body wash: I like the concept of these PH type products but usually prefer something that smells yummy too. I didn't mind the formula here but would probably only use it if I needed something for specific skin concerns. 

Bic Soliel Razor: this is a pretty deluxe disposable Razor. I don't think it's necessary and thought the guard was too big which inhabited the closeness in some areas of the leg/ underarm. I normally use a men's disposable by Shick. I feel the men's razors last longer and dull slower than the women's counterpart. And men's razors are cheaper- it annoys me that Men's razors are necessity and women's are still considered luxury items. 





No comments:

Post a Comment