Tuesday 15 December 2015

Lust Have It October 2015 Unboxing


Well played Lust Have it! Well Played! 
This months offering continues to be really strong with x4 full size items. 


Makeup items- 

Lust Have It Strobber/ Illuminator- I love this product- it could be finer milled as a lot of dust is produced in each brush swipe but the effect and colour is perfect. 

Flomar Nail Polish in a really nice Claret red- quite happy with the formula of this guy! 

Flomar Glitter Eyeliner- really nice, easy to use pencil- like the little bit of sparkle it has! 


Bioderma moisture mask 
Hair and Me- oil pre wash treatment

I love masks so I was happy with these! I always use a hair treatment of sorts be it a once a week mask or a heat protection leave in conditioner or Argan oil. It makes a huge difference and helps your cut last longer. 
I try to do a face mask once a week too, my skin is combination though so I'll save this for when it's dryer or stressed. 


Foodie samples- 
I often think the food items in a beauty box are a bit weird but it's 'lifestyle' so I guess it sorta makes sense... 
Atkins low carb choc- these are good! Taste like normal chocolate! Would buy again. 
Skin Tea sample- I'm pregnant and can't use this but will try later! 


So pretty decent contents for $20! For me the: 
Highlight- Strobber
Lowlight- tea sachet 






No comments:

Post a Comment